Monday, May 23, 2011

The Bachelorette: Our Guilty Pleasure is Back!

Mondays have now gotten worse! How you might ask? Us 8-5ers already dread this awful day of catch up on stuff we put off on Friday ;) but now we have even more incentive for the clock to strike 5pm... The Bachelorette is BACK!!

















Now if you talked to me 2 months ago when we found out Ashley Hebert was going to be the next Bachelorette, you would of heard "Gag, puke, more gagging, and over my dead body am I watching. SHE DRIVES ME NUTS and I did not like her on the show. No No NO". That is the same thing I said about DeAnna Pappas the Big B & Jake Pavelka the creepy Bachelor with the bad laugh. BUT NONE THE LESS... May 23rd hit and you know this reality junkie can not help but watch! Reality TV is like cake to me... and this PHAT girl wants her cake ;)!

So here we go...25 Bachelors & 1 Bachelorette with WAY better hair than last season!

As Ashley waited for her 25 men to step out of the limos, I couldn't help but think... I love that dress. I mean what is not to love?! The color of the season (nude) and sparkles all over...AMAZING!






















Anyhow...now onto the juice.

If I were Ashley meeting the men for the first time, here would be the men I would remember for better or for worse ;)...
  • Right off the bat I had a thing for Ryan or Mr. Solar as I like to call him. I must have a thing for men in the energy business ;)!
  • I thought Jon should get a rose for "carrying her away" ok that was cheesy and also how he spells his name without an H just like my Step-dad did.
  • I doubt I have to say this because everyone is already thinking it but good lord, did you see William? "Hi God, I'd like to order one really cute man with one dimple"!!!
  • West won my heart right off the bat. Compass pointing west... melting!! He's at the top of my very short list of loves this season already!





















  • Is it just me or does Anthony look like the character Gaston off of Beauty & the Beast??


















  • When Ames gave Ashley ballet tickets, my heart melted. Then the camera man panned back to his face and I was like OMG thank goodness he thought to take her somewhere where the house lights go down!
  • OF COURSE the masked man, or as I now fondly call him "Phantom BatFace" is from St. Louis. He is totally representative of the Midwest....NOT!
  • Ben the wine maker. If it was me, I would say fine, you make wine you can stay the first round, but your hair says you have to leave next! Then again, an endless supply of wine for life... I could just be drunk our entire relationship! People always look better with a buzz ;).
  • Ryan, at first your picture idea was super cute. I know I, as well as many woman, LOVE the camera. More like the camera loves us ;) but then when you asked Ashley to take a picture of Chris Harrison and you, your flag was flying high. She knows she isn't hot enough to turn any man! But you and Chris... that could be cute :)
  • And finally...Bentley. Doesn't he just look like a heart breaker. Let me just say that woman are so dumb! It's not just Ashley that would be smitten with this tall drink of water even after she heard he is the devil's 1st born. I MEAN LOOK AT HIM! Her laugh when she met him was like "I'm so screwed... I hope" LOL!















After meeting all the men, the real heart to hearts began!

Ben, the wine maker, told Ashley he had given her Cabernet when he met her. FINE... this guy is trying to win me over! I mean 8-10 hours of the day my eyes are closed anyway!

I loved Momma's boy Matt! HOW cute was he that he called his mom. It might of scared off some women, but if he is that close to his mother, you need to know what you are getting into. And her advice about killed me... "Don't do it on the overnight date, but if you do, use protection" haha!

Side note: Does anyone think Phantom BatFACE is Jason Mesnick?



















Ben C. won me over with the signs. Beyond creative! It reminded me of Love Actual... "sigh"!

Mr. HWAD (Hottie with a dimple) William somehow became even cuter when he did the impersonations. Love a guy with a sense of humor. Do we think he's too young (emotionally) though?

Tim Tim Tim. Drunk really? First you tell her your job is "one and surpes" WTF, then you get the hiccups, and finally you passout snoring. Talk about a dream come true! Like one RA-TARD on the show said, "If you can't take the heat...get out of the oven"...HUH?!!















From one dirt bag to the next...Bentley. Granted, Ashley can not see/hear what he is saying to production but in all fairness, she was warned! Bentley said "You can ask me anything" and I wished Ashley would of said "Ok do you wish I was blonde, won last season, and just dumped Brad's ass?"

At the end of the night, Mr. SOLAR. won the first impression rose. In my head I started signing..."You light up my life..."

Rose Ceremony

COME ON PBFM (Phantom BatFace Mesnick) got the first rose. I knew Ashley was weird but gross. Then Constantine got a rose, then another long haired goober....WHAT IS WITH THIS GIRL! Finally she started picking some winners....like William. PS...I know why I love him, he looks just like Jake on "Sweet Home Alabama".















So what does the rest of the season look like?

I always try to see if I can tell who the men are in the end or listen to their voices. Like I can tell after one night right?! In my opinion I think we are going to be surprised with who she keeps around this season other than Bentley. My real question is ... when does PBFM take off his mask??

Until next Monday... the suspense :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones