Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Bachelorette: A Season of T & A

That's right people ... This Bachelor Bruiser is back because it's time to lay the smack down again on this season's TV produced  love story!  Question... do you think I'm the only one that calls myself that? Another question... ask me if I care... BB it is!

Anyhow... like I said... this is going to be the season of T & A... Teeth & Annoying Laughter!  WHY ... WHY do we have to watch Emily for an entire season?!  Again, I know what you are thinking, you don't have to but we all know you wouldn't close your eyes while passing a train wreck either!


This season is set in Emily's hometown of Charlotte, NC. I am not sure how I get how she convinced ABC to pay her $250,000 and let her stay in her home town for the show.  Snoozefest!  If you remember right, Brad and Emily barely touched on her hometown date. I'm not saying she has go to home plate with every guy but at least 3rd base with a couple!  Again, I am not saying I need NPs (nip slips) but maybe an in appropriate touch here and there.  We shall see...


The first show of the season is where Emily meets 25 "available" men and after maybe 1 hour ax's who she thinks are the fugliest least compatible with her.  Emily looked amazing in her dress though doing her own hair was definitely a mistake on her part!  Also, I know... if a man read this blog he would think I am the typical woman bashing on hot women because she has what I don't have.  Well guess what you are right... but that is only because you are looking everywhere but her face!  I hate to nit pick but I think her teeth are going to DRIVE ME NUTS all season.  They are just everywhere.  And what is with that awkward laugh she did after meeting EACH guy!  Uncomfortable creeper laugh! Next time you see me, ask me for my best Emily impression!

So what about the men?  Here are my first impressions of the note worthy men!

Alejandro, the mushroom farmer... I bet I can guess what type of mushroom's he is searching for!


Arie, a race care driver from AZ.  Totally favorite right off the bat!  (Probably just because I need something to look at for the season)


Brent with the name tag idea, I thought was nice.  But six kids really... it's called a contraceptive!


Charlie is another love of mine right off the bat.  Maybe it's the "Mother-bird Syndrome" but his story about falling and getting seriously hurt is really moving and it seems like he wants to find love!  Only time will tell if he's just like every other man ;)


David, the singer... get serious ABC... we've seen that all before.  I bet he would totally move to NC as there are lots of opportunities for struggling song writers there!


Doug is the father that had his kid write the note to Emily.  Cute touch but I just don't see the connection!


Jackson is the fitness model.  Now that I think about it there are a lot of pictures in Men's Health that don't show faces!


Jef is a CEO of a water bottle company that develops wells around the world.  He is a mystery to me still and I think he might go far.  Hopefully as the season goes stops dressing like he's John Travolta in Grease!


John the "Wolf" is a bit of a D.  I also think he maybe the one later in the season that references Emily's kid as baggage!  Going to be a one-man wolf pack for sure!


Kalon... Mr. Helicopter!  Overcompensating for something?


Sean... I am pretty sure this is the guy who was from Kansas State.  What can I say we are good breeders :) EMAW


Stevie = Dweebie!!  This is how you know ABC is involved in who gets to stay!


Travis and the egg!  Most people like I were going... what the hell is up with the egg.  But not my husband... he's like "look he has an ostridge egg".  In life there are always opportunities for education!



At the Rose Ceremony Emily rattled the names off and those she didn't were sent home.  Honestly in my opinion there were none that got enough airtime where I was really disappointed they were leaving.

  



The previews for the rest of the season looked pretty intriguing... looks like Emily becomes the make-out bandit and there is a little drama which always makes for good TV!  Also the ending clip for the rest of the season seemed like a mob movie... "I will protect my family until the day I die"... Sweet Home Alabama meets Saw III?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not even kidding you when I say I woke up this morning and thought "I hope Katie brings back the Bachelorette recaps"!!! Charlie and Ryan B (with a new hairdo) are my faves so far!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones