Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Bachelorette: Anyone Still Wonder Why She's Single?

Was anyone as excited for this week as I was? From the previews from last week, it looked like Bentley reappeared. I know I know, I said I hate that pathetic excuse for a man let alone a human being but MAN when he left, it became apparently clear that the rest of these guys seem to be lacking in the personality field! As many of you know that watched last night... it did not happen this episode, so more to come on that later! But none the less this was still a great week as we continue to see all the traits that have kept Ashley SINGLE!

The whole group headed to Chang Mai, Thailand this week. Again, it looked like another amazing location. Not sure I would classify it as a "place to fall in love" like Ashley... which she didn't, but still pretty cool!












The first one on one when to Ben F.. I was actually happy about this, because I wanted to get a little more information about him to see why Ashley has kept him around so long because we all know it's not because of his hair! They went to the market and just walked around. I love how he told her he wanted to buy the dress for her... my type of man! When they got to the temple and she told him they can't kiss, I just thought this part was actually really cute between them. You could cut the sexually tension with a samurai :)! Maybe we should start calling her a tease! A typical woman... always wants what she can't have! Did you see her impression of a strangled cat wanting to pounce on Ben F.? Note to self... NOT a sexy noise! At dinner later that night, they had a great conversation about his dad and why he got into making wine. I just didn't feel that Ashley was her bubbly self all day. And why would she be, he name doesn't start with a B... wait yes it does lol! But you know where I was going with that! At the end of the date Ben F. got his kiss... multiple kisses for that matter. It kept looking like Ashley would kiss him then pull back like "yuck" wait, let's try that again, and again, and again. Ben F. breath mints next time buddy... she can only hold her breath for so long!

Next was the group date. Little did these macho men know what they were getting themselves into. The date was having them all learn Muay Thai. I mean, I see why Ashley set this date up as they all had to take off their shirts so she could see the goodies! Mickey looked... well holy hell! I think they baby oiled him up lol! Anyhow, once the training was done, they headed to the ring. You could tell they were all scared as Muay Thai is pretty intense. Each guy was paired with another guy on the date to fight. All was well and testosterone was flying until it was Ames turn. I know he struggles in the face department but seriously, I think he is so cute being a lover not a fighter. Intelligence is way sexy! Anyhow, needless to say he had never threw a punch in his whole life and got his marbles knocked loose. He was so out of it so they took him to the hospital... pink shorts and all!

Later that night they met up for drinks. Luckily Ames was ok and was able to make the party. He was so cute when he told her that he would "romance her next time". I love how he was still way out of it but yet witty! Look people, I know I'm loving on Ames, but when there isn't much to look at out of the whole bunch anymore, you have to go to personality. Maybe he can wear a hat more often! She had a one on one conversation with Lucas that just grossed me out! He was teaching her how to swing a golf club. She had on, with no surprise, a SUPER short dress and asked him if she should stick out her butt. He about died, probably because he saw she had no underwear on! Of course they had to do the correct swing form together. I'm not sure how he could get that close without poking her at that point! Surprisingly the rose of the night went to Blake, the dentist. We haven't seen much of him except for his teeth so I haven't quite formed an opinion. I thought Ames deserved it for getting his lights knocked out but Nathan, my husband, said you don't reward failure. I'm sure our kids won't be competitive at all!

Finally was the dreaded 2 on 1 date! Surprisingly she choose Ben C. and William WOD. I left off the H (hottie) because he has turned into quite the TARD! Anyhow, they literally got to the location for the date and William had his one on one time. There he tells her that Ben C. was talking about going on a dating website after all this. She didn't even question it... SEE YA BEN C.!! Wowsers... at first I was like William will do anything to get rid of him but then Ben C. tells Ashley I feel betrayed because I was joking. HOLY CRAP you admitted it lol! Obviously she didn't like him and this just made it all the easier! Later that night at dinner William thought he had it in the bag! He was cocky and childish and you could tell she was highly unimpressed. I think I saw her eyes blink for a really long time once (insert snoring noises). Needless to say, his stay at dinner was short lived! There goes the last one of my initial picks. Boy I spotted those losers! Only amazing part of this date was her dress! HOT!!

At the rose ceremony she was a huge downer again! "I know not everyone will fall in love with me"... pity party of one! The main converstation that stuck out to me of that night was Constantine. He told her that basically he's not in love with her and feels more of a connection to the guys than her. WHAT... are you asking to leave?? Well let's just say, with any non-abusive, mentally stable girl he would be gone!

She met with Chris Harrison to have their "girl chat" of the night and she came out, which I do like her honesty, and told him that she STILL misses Bentley. I thought I saw Chris Harrison bitch slap her but then I realized that was only a dream of mine! He basically was like you suck at this process, it's not going to work like this, can you please stop sticking your tongue down people's throats if you don't like them!! Good lord, you know it's killing Chris not to tell her everything!

That night she only had to let go of one, and that one was Mr. Personal Trainer Nick. He seemed a lot more distraught then she was to let him go. Probably because as a tease she doesn't realize always putting her WHOHAA on him while he's doing pushups would send mixed signals!

Next Time...
For real... Bentley appears!! From the looks of it, this might be the episode of the season! Men are angry and let her have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones