Friday, March 25, 2011

Decorating on a Dime (Multiple Dimes)

My mom and step-sister Debbie wanted to go shopping a couple weeks back so I was all for that! Of course I really didn't have anything in mind like they did but who ends up walking away with something...ME! Stick us three girls in Hobby Lobby & The Home Goods store and we think we're interior designers!

So what do you get when you put this...


















and this...


















and this together?



















No Nathan NOT a waste of money...


FABULOUSNESS!



1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I love those vases :) Also - I love the N & K on the built ins - I might just have to copy that on ours because I'm always looking for cool things to put on those shelves!!

    PS Adorable family room in general!!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones