Monday, March 21, 2011

The REAL St. Patrick's Day!

I hope everyone had a great St. Pat's Day! It was a BEAUTIFUL day in KC ... so I thought to myself..."Personal Day" off from work?? Don't mind if I do!

















I got to spend the day with some fun girls & big beers :)!


















We couldn't of found a more perfect table...close to a bartender, maybe too close ;), and perfect for people watching...

















This was one of my favorite shirts of the day... sadly I took that literally and missed my chair later that day. Someone explain to me how chairs move when you drink ... baffling ;)






















I didn't ever think I would be able to say this as a fan of the "Jersey Shore" but our night ended fist pumping with Pauly D! Yes he is a cutie in person too!

















He said he didn't see any "grenades" in KC at P&L but I looked up and his eyes where closed! Ok not really but come on ... you don't need to lie to hookup, there were plenty of drunk girls and probably sober ones that were ready to throw their morals out the window for Pauly D.






















All in all the day turned out great! Sun, beer, and good friends! So until next year you little green leprechaun...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones