Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Starting to Fist Pump at Work

My husband and well everyone tells me I watch too much reality TV. So as a New Years resolution I cut out 5 reality TV shows (yes I have plenty left)! One of which that is still on my list is Jersery Shore! I can not get enough of Snooki! Her and her party in the glass friend are freaking hilarious this season.


The point is, I'm glad I watch the show or I would be out of the loop at work!

EXAMPLE:

At work we are asked to go on work trips and to promote them, they send out emails trying to make the destination enticing. So how do they promote Jersey? With a picture of "the Sitch" (which I like to call him) or more commonly known as "the Situation" and "Pauly D". INSTANTLY I want to GTL (Gym, Tan, Laundry) and my hand makes a fist and starts to pump up into the air.


This tells you a couple things about my company...

A. Most of the people are 25-35 yrs. old
B. They assume even educated professionals make time in their social/home life for mindless trashy TV.
and C. And the person who sent out the email is OBVIOUSLY a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones