Friday, January 21, 2011

Prince Alarming?

I know my few readers look for my "Bachelor" updates on Monday, but this one just can't wait! Mr. Perfect Brad Wolmack...ok not perfect, he was a complete butt by not picking either girl at the end of his FIRST Bachelor experience. But all in all I think he has made quite the recovery this season. I even dare to say most women have forgiven him and are now rooting for him!

Well today I open up a tweet link and see don don donnnnnnnnnn.....Brad has a past! Our lovable Bachelor has had trouble in the past of busts for forging a driver's license, public intoxication and passing a bad check. Brad says "You learn from your experiences and move on". This seems to be a reoccurring theme with this guy!



Beware potential Bachelor baby mommas!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones